Please read the following terms and conditions. Confirmation of booking is acceptance of these terms.
1. Payment: A deposit of £30.00 per room is required at the time of booking to secure your room. The balance payment is required on your departure. Please pay by cheque or cash.
2. Taxes: All taxes are included within the room.
3. Cancellation: if you are forced to cancel your stay cancellation charges may apply. Your deposit will be lost if cancellation is receives more than 72 hours notice prior to your scheduled arrival. If we receive your cancellation less than 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival you will be required to pay 100% of the cost of the accommodation unless we can re-let your room.
4. Transport: Ashes Hill Farm is in a secluded spot and guests are recommended to have their own transport.
5. Pets: in the interest (hygiene/safety) of our other guests, pets are not allowed.
6. Children: We can only accept children over the age of 12. Children are the responsibility of their parents.
7. Smoking: A non-smoking policy is maintained throughout the property.
8. Checking in and checking out: this is between 4pm and 7pm on the day of your arrival. To help us keep our rooms to a high standard of cleanliness, it would be appreciated if rooms could be vacated by 11am on the day of your departure.
9. Liability: We shall not be liable for any loss, damage expenses, accident, injury, illness, illness or inconvenience whether to persons or property which you or any other person may suffer or sustain arising out of or in respect of the letting.
10. Contract: Your contract is with Jennifer and Andrew Scurlock, Ashes Hill Farm, Kilkenny Lane, Englishcombe, Nr Bath, Somerset, England, BA2 9DY.